The Golden Chain In Town Motor Inn offers clean, comfortable and affordable Taree accommodation with a priority on friendly service and is conveniently located within walking distance to the city centre, where you will find a range of retail outlets, cafes and restaurants.
The Golden Chain In Town Motor Inn is the popular choice for Taree accommodation because it is such a comfortable and consistently friendly motel offering far better than average value for money.
Conveniently located on the main Taree thoroughfare adjacent to the main central business district, “In Town Motor Inn” is also close to restaurants, The Aquatic Club, sports and shopping facilities.
In Town Motor Inn Features
- 20 very comfortable units with spacious layouts.
- Quality 3½ star AAAT rating is your assurance.
- No smoking policy applies in all of our motel units.
- Golden Chain, Seniors Card & Corporate rates.
- Bath tubs as well as showers in most motel rooms.
- Austar Television, Fox Sports and Movies.
- Bigpond Broadband high speed access in every room.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all rooms.
- Executive units with a touch of added luxury
- Comfortable family unit with kitchenette facility.
- Deluxe units, some with kitchenette & microwave facilities.
- Under cover parking including for motorbikes.
- Charge back arrangements with 4 restaurants.
- Great breakfasts served to your unit.
- Eftpos, and 4 different credit cards accepted.
The next time you require motel accommodation in Taree NSW make sure you contact the In Town Motor Inn as your first option. Stay here just once and you’re bound to make us your number one choice on any future visit.
Upcoming Taree Events
2014 Wingham Akoostik Festival
The Wingham Akoostik Festival is a 3 day celebration of music! Just announced is this years line-up which will includes James Reyne, Grace Knight and Rick Price performing on the Akoostik stages. A full list of attending artists can be found on the Akoostik Festival website.
The Hub Markets
This is Taree’s biggest market, selling everything from books, crafts, candles, unique gifts and plenty of local grown produce.
Nabiac Farmers Market
Nabiac Farmers Market is held on the last Saturday of every month (except December) at the Nabiac Showground Hall.
When: Saturday, 25 October 2014 8:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
Where: Nabiac Showground Hall, Nabiac Street, Nabiac
Manning Gallery Art Fair
Manning Gallery Art Fair. Explore the rich diversity of fashion, art, jewellery, designer wares and gourmet food stalls in the heart of the Manning Valley. Free entertainment, kids activities, art exhibitions, and Artist floor talks.
When: Saturday, 25 October 2014 10:00 AM – 3:00 AM
Where: Manning Regional Art Gallery, 12 Macquarie Street, Taree